- New Thermostat Gasket 160°F FITS Kubota V2203, including photos, videos and audio files, all about disorders of the larynx, throat, and upper airways.
- A stand-alone OEM Round Plastic Bottom Round Plastic Skirt Assy for Oster Mo.
How to browse our learning materials:
- By topic: choose a topic from our menus (e.g., hover over or tap on "Disorders" on the menu bar and select "Swallowing disorders" from the drop-down menu).
- By keyword: use the search box to look up entries.
- Alphabetically: search all entries organized by letter.
Our most popular content:
- R-CPD (The inability to burp): Retrograde Cricopharyngeus Dysfunction is a condition where the upper esophageal sphincter (cricopharyngeus muscle) cannot relax in order to release the “bubble” of air.
- Still Coughing After COVID-19? Some patients who have recovered from COVID-19 still experience a lingering cough. One cause could be Sensory Neuropathic Cough, where the infection has “damaged,” or “sensitized” sensory nerve endings in the trachea, larynx, or throat.
- Cricopharyngeal Spasm: Hyper-contraction of the cricopharyngeus muscle, which causes a constricted or lump-in-the-throat sensation. Cricopharyngeal spasm is a harmless disorder, but it can cause great anxiety for somebody who is experiencing it and has not received a clear diagnosis for the symptoms.
Featured entry: Can't Burp? Comprehensive Resources